Skip to main content

pdf - Be A Better Player vol one



Compiled from an article series that first appeared in blog format from 2011 to 2012.  This collection of player advice is a mix of humor, snark and some actual good points aimed at helping some players improve the overall atmosphere at the gaming table.  While like any advice like this it is not sage advice for everyone or every group.

Coming to itch in December 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be A Better Player goes Copper

  Over on DrivethruRPG our product "Be A Better Player Vol One" has become a copper best seller.  It's taken a while to achieve that first medal. Hopefully it will only go up from here. 

The State of the Outhouse

  Okay so now that I'm mentally to a place where I am comfortable working on putting material out again here is an update. The next release I'm going for is Clandestine Societies Issue Two. I've got everything written for it and I'm going through and looking at it once again after having left it alone for over a year. Tidying up the writing a bit here and there and spotting mistakes. Got a few stock art pics selected for it but need to find a few more.  I will not be using any fancy layout program. I'm going to do everything in LibreOffice and just transferring straight over into pdf. I don't have the patience or proper headspace to leap back into doing fancy layouts of any sort. Simple in approach is how I'm going to be doing things.  It will likely be the last product I do that uses the WaRP mechanics in it. Not for certain as there are some things I've already written that I may use at some point. But I've found myself drifting away from that syst...

Looking toward 2026

  It's a new year and I think everything is back on track once again. So what do I want to achieve with Truly Rural Productions in 2026. Well here are a few goals and ideas.  A website for Truly Rural up over on neocities. I do so much like the idea of people having webpages instead of just social media sites. Also I'm a big fan of the 'wild west' era of the internet. So with neocities I get that chance. I've been self teaching myself HTML again, since I've forgotten most of it, and running a page for a local gaming group over there. Now I've started on one for Truly Rural . It's still a work in progress. More Clandestine Societies. My goal is to get at least two more issues out this year. One of them being cult themed.  A cyberpunk release like Clandestine Societies. While the random chart collection was fun I don't want to just do charts. So I'm going for that quick short ezine type of thing. Just trying to decide what to call it. Where CS has ...